Gospel for Asia
- Is serving humanity by caring for the homeless, victims of disaster and children in need of education.
- Endeavors to share the love of Christ in Asia.
- Is working among people in China, Nepal, India, UK, US, Germany, Burma, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and others.
- Is a religious non-governmental organization (NGO) and is therefore not involved in politics or controversies of any kind.
- Does not believe in the idea of forced conversions.
Gospel for Asia Believes:
- All are created by God.
- That religious discrimination is wrong.
- That rich nations should not exploit the poor.
- That God's love is revealed in Jesus Christ, and His followers are asked to also love their neighbors as themselves. This compels us to serve by both word and deed.
- That all forms of religious fanaticism that cause damage for others is wrong; men, women and children have a God-given freedom to choose what to believe and what not to believe.
- That it is wrong to do anything that diminishes the dignity of human beings regardless of background. We hold up human dignity.
- That all governments are ordained; we must pray for all rulers and their families--for blessings upon them and the nations they serve.
- That the Word of God is the final authority for our faith and conduct.
- In the absolute infallibility of the Scriptures and the uniqueness of Christ.
What Gospel For Asia Does:
- Involved in education.
- Involved in ministering to lepers.
- Involved in crisis help.
- Involved in literature distribution in various languages for character development and an understanding of Jesus Christ.
- (Note) GFA is not legally part of any organization outside of the U.S. We are exclusively an American Incorporated non-governmental organization (NGO).
Contact Gospel For Asia:
If you have questions about Gospel for Asia, please feel free to contact us at our U.S. office by mail:
Gospel for Asia
1800 Golden Trail Ct.
Carrollton TX 75010