Gospel for Asia's Staff
Serving Behind the Scenes
“Lord, what do you want me to do with this life you’ve given me?”
Millions of people in Asia are still waiting to hear the message of hope and forgiveness in Christ for the first time.
Thousands of national missionaries are faithfully ministering in unreached villages, sharing the Good News with men, women and children eager to know about the grace and mercy of God.
In addition to national missionaries’ role in bringing the Good News to the unreached, there is also a need for people in supporting countries to serve full time with Gospel for Asia.
By serving behind the scenes at Gospel for Asia’s U.S. office, staff members enable national missionaries to minister to those who haven’t been told about Christ. Each staff member has heard the Lord's call to work behind the scenes, ministering to both national missionaries in Asia and the Body of Christ worldwide. Our service is more than a job—it’s a ministry.
"After serving as a missionary in [South Asia] for six months, which was as long as I could stay with my American visa, I am fully convinced that my work here in Texas is having a far greater impact on people in [South Asia] than if I were personally serving there again." — Kris
Our families are involved, too.
Minimum Staff Requirements
Each staff member must:
- Be a believer in Jesus Christ who adheres to
Gospel for Asia’s
Statement of Faith.
- Have had consistent growth in godliness and spiritual maturity in their Christian walk over at least the past three years.
- Have a passion to share Christ with those who don’t know Him.
- Be humble in spirit and willing to serve where most needed.
- Have good English communication skills.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident.
If you are married, your spouse must share the same calling, as you will apply to serve together (to the extent possible given family responsibilities).
We raise our own support so we can send more funds to the mission field.
High-priority Staff Needs
We are especially in need of people who have skill sets in the areas below. If you sense God's call on your life to join Gospel for Asia’s staff, meet the minimum staff requirements and have one of the skills listed below, send us your resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Otherwise, please follow the steps listed below.
If you think the Lord may be calling you to a radical commitment to help reach men and women in Asia for Christ by serving with Gospel for Asia, here are the first few steps you should take:
- Learn more about Gospel for Asia. Our website is filled with free downloadable materials to better acquaint you with our mission and vision.
- If you haven't read K.P. Yohannan's book Revolution in World Missions, make sure to order your free copy as soon as possible.
- It is generally wise to seek counsel from those in spiritual authority over you, such as your pastor and others. Ask them if they see the Lord's calling on you for this kind of full-time ministry.
- Set apart some time to fast and pray for God's wisdom and direction.
- Let Gospel for Asia know about your interest in joining staff. Fill out a preliminary application form, which will be directed to our staff recruiter.