Gospel for Asia's Staff
Serving Behind the Scenes
“Lord, what do you want me to do with this life you’ve given me?”
Millions of people in Asia are still waiting to hear the message of hope and forgiveness in Christ for the first time. National missionaries are faithfully ministering among these people, sharing the news of God’s grace and mercy, but they need a team of “senders” to stand behind them and equip them for ministry.
By serving behind the scenes at GFA’s U.S. office or any other support-country office, GFA staff members link “sending” brothers and sisters in their own country with the workers in Asia. Together, they enable national missionaries to minister to those who haven’t heard about Christ.
Each staff member has heard the Lord's call to work behind the scenes, ministering to both national missionaries in Asia and the Body of Christ worldwide. Our service is more than a job—it’s a ministry.
Our families are involved, too.
Minimum Staff Requirements
Each staff member must:
- Be a believer in Jesus Christ who adheres to
Gospel for Asia’s
Statement of Faith.
- Have had consistent growth in godliness and spiritual maturity in their Christian walk over at least the past three years.
- Have a passion to share Christ with those who don’t know Him.
- Be humble in spirit and willing to serve where most needed.
- Have good English communication skills.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident.
If you are married, your spouse must share the same calling, as you will apply to serve together (to the extent possible given family responsibilities).
We raise our own support so we can use more funds for ministry projects.
High-priority Staff Needs
We are especially in need of people who have skill sets in the areas below. If you sense God's call on your life to join GFA’s staff, meet the minimum staff requirements and have one of the skills listed below, send us your resume and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Otherwise, please follow the steps listed below.
If you believe the Lord may be calling you to dedicate your life to helping men and women in Asia discover Christ’s grace by serving with GFA, here are the first few steps you should take:
- Learn more about GFA. Our website is filled with free downloadable materials to better acquaint you with our ministry and vision.
- If you haven't read K.P. Yohannan's book Revolution in World Missions, make sure to order your free copy as soon as possible.
- It is generally wise to seek counsel from those in spiritual authority over you, such as your pastor and others. Ask them if they see the Lord's calling on your life for this kind of full-time ministry.
- Set apart some time to fast and pray for God's wisdom and direction.
- Let GFA know about your interest in joining staff. Fill out a preliminary application form, which will be directed to our staff recruiter.