A one year discipleship school
School of Discipleship is a unique program. It is a life-changing year at Gospel for Asia's home office in Wills Point, Texas (near Dallas).
As you study and grow in true discipleship, you will enable hundreds of GFA’s supported workers in bringing the hope of Christ to communities in Asia. In addition to an authentic discipleship program, you will have a ministry role in the GFA USA office.
Here are some things you will be a part of:
- Communities in Asia hearing about Jesus for the very first time.
- Children receiving education and experiencing the love of Jesus.
- Families given the opportunity to break free from the cycle of poverty through tangible gifts like livestock and sewing machines.
- Wells and clean water provided to desperate communities.
What will my year be like?
While serving the Lord to see communities transformed in this unique way, you will be given the opportunity for tremendous personal growth through:
- Living in community with believers whose passion is to love Christ and serve others.
- Taking challenging courses encouraging you to grow and mature in your love for others.
- Learning from teachers who are serving full time in missions.
Hear from K.P. Yohannan, the Founder of Gospel for Asia
K.P. Yohannan, Founder and Director of Gospel for Asia, is inviting you, the young people in the West, to dedicate just one year of your life to serve the Lord full time. Can you die to yourself so that others might live? You can make a difference, but first you have to act. There's no going back after this radical transformation in your life through this intense year of discipleship. Consider applying to Gospel for Asia's School of Discipleship today.
The school is open to dedicated Christian single adults who are between the ages of 18 and 27 as of the first day of the GFA School of Discipleship.
Learn More about School of Discipleship
We will send you an information packet, DVD and FREE book about missions.
ORDER AN INFO PACKET