Looking to the Next 40 Years and Beyond
Each step GFA has taken has been an act of faith, not knowing what was before us but following the Lord’s guidance as we share His love and Good News. What GFA could only see in part, God knew in whole.
God will be faithful in the future as we continue to follow Him.
GFA is motivated by the same passion to see His love proclaimed throughout the world that the ministry was founded on. We have many hopes and dreams for the future, including our standing prayers of:
- At least 500,000 children from impoverished backgrounds being cared for and helped in Bridge of Hope centers
- More behind-the-scenes missionaries serving in Wills Point, Texas, and the other GFA offices around the world to provide all the necessary support for ministry in Asia.
- Hundreds of young people’s lives impacted each year at GFA’s School of Discipleship in the U.S. and Canada.
- More national workers sent out to share Christ’s love in word and deed.
- More people being freed from poverty through income-generating gifts.
- Expanding to more countries so we can bring help and healing to thousands more people.
- Providing communities in need of clean, safe water with wells.
- Helping thousands more women learn how to read and write.
- Sharing the love of Christ in word and deed with every home in Asia.
Thank you for rejoicing with us as we look back on what God has done. We could never have imagined what GFA would grow to be and how the Lord would use it as a tool to transform so many lives. The thousands of individuals God has brought together with the same passion and purpose of declaring His lovingkindness, especially to those who have not yet heard, is a beautiful partnership. Each one is doing their part to serve the Lord—from donors and sponsors in the U.S. and other Western countries to the Mission Support Team serving behind the scenes to the thousands of workers on the field.
May all the glory go to God who has brought us together to accomplish His vision for transformation!
Thank you for participating in God’s plan to transform countless lives in Asia—and beyond! Join us in praising God for His faithfulness both in the past and in the years of ministry ahead.
Give a Special 40th Anniversary Gift
Your gift supports Where Most Needed, whether in the U.S. office or on the field.
Our Stewardship Commitment
Gospel for Asia is dedicated to the most effective and efficient stewardship of resources, according to 1 Corinthians 3:12-14. Contributions to GFA are income tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. All gift options represent GFA’s actual ministry efforts to meet the diverse needs of individuals and communities. Regardless of particular designations, moneys are raised for ministry purposes, and GFA retains discretion to use donated funds in any manner that serves our charitable objectives.