Financial Integrity & Gospel for Asia
Our Commitment to You
GFA is firmly committed to good stewardship of the funds entrusted to us by our friends and donors. For 40 years, we, as a ministry, have been committed to honoring Christ in how we share His message of grace and mercy and how we steward the finances entrusted to us.
For 40 years
we have been committed to honoring Christ in how we steward the finances entrusted to us.
GFA is committed to honoring the Lord and your generosity by investing the maximum amount possible into programs that benefit people in spiritual and physical need throughout the world in Christ’s name. Currently, an assessed portion of each donation is used to help cover administrative expenses.
GFA retains discretion to use donated funds in any manner that serves the charity’s objectives, regardless of any particular designation, but we do so knowing your donation is a sacred trust that requires careful stewardship.
Because of our commitment to financial integrity, we have an ongoing process of internal review. We actively work to update our internal systems and procedures to meet best practices for Christian charities.
Some highlights of how your donations helped the people of Asia in 2018:
- 241,732 families were helped through Christmas gifts.
- 290,753 women received free health care training to equip them to take care of their families.
- 61,880 women learned how to read and write.
- Over 11,000 women received vocational training.
- 360,000 mosquito nets were distrubuted.
- Over 250,000 blankets were given away.
- 1,132 medical camps were conducted in remote or needy communities.
- 4,712 Jesus Wells were installed in communities needing clean water.
- 11,451 BioSand water filters were given to families and individuals.
- 6,431 toilets were installed in needy communities.
- Most of all, more than half-a-million people put their trust in Jesus.