Strengthen your church family and the worldwide Church at the same time!
Often, the Great Commission can seem intangible and distant to many; we want to make it tangible and personal. The best way we can assist any congregation in this is by having a speaker come share at your church. Our speakers share virtually every weekend of the year in congregations all across the country. They are well equipped to engage your congregation concerning the Great Commission.
- Teaching from the Word of God to lay a foundation for a powerful message.
- Humbly, yet with great passion, articulate the Lord's heart for the lost world.
- Share gripping accounts from the field that shows the need for the Gospel to still go to nearly 2.5 billion people.
One message could radically impact your church.
Each GFA speaker has witnessed firsthand how God is radically transforming lives in Asia through the ministry of GFA. Their passion is to connect brothers and sisters in the West with brothers and sisters in Asia so more communities can encounter God’s grace.
Gripping stories from the mission field provide you and your congregation with a window into the lives of committed national missionaries and the people they minister among.
“We found . . . not only do people give more to missions, they give more to the local church. They become more committed to the local church as they become more committed to the work of God around the world.”
—Pastor Ken Ortize, WA
Knowledge is good, but the application is far better. Our speakers exhort believers to:
- Be Devoted to Prayer: Our speakers will encourage your congregation to make prayer a pillar in their lives.
“I know of no better thermometer to your spiritual temperature than this, the measure of the intensity of your prayer.” —Charles H. Spurgeon
- Live in the Light of Eternity: Whether it's our time or our resources, we want to help the Body of Christ to live in the light of eternity and remind them that the only thing we can take with us when we go to our heavenly home is people!
“You have one business on earth—to save souls.” —John Wesley
- Take Ownership of the Great Commission: Helping congregations renew their passion for the Great Commission, is at the very heart of our ministry.
“I believe, as followers of Christ, we are commanded to reach out to the least of these in the name of Jesus and show them they matter a great deal to God, who sacrificed His only Son to reach them with His love.” —K.P. Yohannan
“God, ignite my church even more with passion for You and Your work.”
Is this your prayer? If so, a GFA speaker may be part of God’s answer.
Invite a speaker