As believers, we understand that God owns everything. In estate planning, we arrange to responsibly transfer the stewardship of what He has entrusted to us in a way that will please Him when we are called to step into eternity. Making decisions about your estate now will prevent your state court from making those decisions on your behalf, alleviate tension and strife for your loved ones, save time and costs, and reﬂect the values and priorities the Lord has instilled in you over a lifetime.
The following estate-planning tools can help you:
- Protect your assets
- Save taxes for you and your heirs
- Provide lifetime income
- Determine the timing of asset distributions
- Ensure your loved ones are cared for
- Ensure that the love of Jesus will continue to be shared in Asia well into the future
- Allow you to leave the legacy you desire.
Your planning now can positively affect generations to come.
- Beneficiary Designations — Naming Gospel for Asia and/or loved ones as beneficiaries of your IRA, 401K, other retirement account, life insurance policy, bank or investment accounts is quick, easy and cost-free.
- Wills — A legal declaration of your wishes regarding the distribution and disposal of your assets after death.
- Trusts — Multiple types of trusts provide benefits for you and your heirs.
- Living Trust — Similar to a will but is private and allows you to avoid probate.
- Charitable Remainder Trust — Funded with cash and/or other assets, now or at your death, a CRT provides income of a percentage of the value of the trust for the number of years you determine. After that, the remainder will go to Gospel for Asia.
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust — Same as above, but with fixed income from the trust each year determined when the trust is funded.
- Charitable Lead Trust — Income from the trust goes to GFA for a determined number of years, and afterwards the remainder goes to individuals.
Questions? Use this contact form, email email@example.com or call us at 1-800-946-2742.
All gifts are subject to Gospel for Asia's Gift Acceptance Policy.
DISCLAIMER: This information is designed to provide information and illustration of the subject matters covered. It is not intended, nor should it be used as legal, accounting or other professional advice. It is always a good idea to seek legal and tax advice from your professional advisor(s).