Donate a vehicle to Gospel for Asia, and help us minister to those who have never heard about Jesus. We accept various types of vehicles including cars, trucks, vans and sport utilities. We also accept aircraft, boats or yachts, construction and farm equipment, motor homes, snowmobiles, jet skis and tractors.
Imagine the men, women and children in Asia you could help by donating your vehicle—and it won't cost you a thing!
Here's how it works:
If your vehicle's estimated worth is over $5,000, Gospel for Asia may be able to use your vehicle for ministry purposes or sell it for a higher price than it would bring at auction. Please contact us or call the GFA office at 1-800-WIN-ASIA (946-2742) to discuss your vehicle.
GFA partners with Auto-Donation.com to make the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
Auto-Donation.com is a trusted nation-wide vehicle donation program that sells vehicles through weekly auctions. It combines live, Internet and proxy bidding in order to reach the largest market of buyers and get the highest prices.
Donating your vehicle is a quick and easy way to dispose of it while avoiding the hassle of selling it yourself. Your vehicle does not have to be running, clean, pretty or undamaged, however you must have a clear title for the vehicle.
Auto-Donation.com will pick up and tow your vehicle away at no cost to you. If your vehicle is running and you would like to save the ministry the $70 towing charge, please call the 1-800 number below to arrange a drop off at one of over 100 locations in the US. Find the location nearest you.
All vehicle donations to Gospel for Asia are tax deductible.
To donate your vehicle through Auto-donation.com 24 hours a day click here. Or you can call 1-800-456-5517 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time to arrange pick up or schedule a drop off.
Some tax considerations when donating a vehicle:
- If GFA uses your donated vehicle for ministry purposes for at least a year, the fair market value* of your vehicle can be claimed as a charitable deduction.
- If your vehicle sells at an auction for more than $500, you can deduct the actual sale price of the vehicle as a charitable deduction.
- If your vehicle is worth $1,000 or less and you know it has some mechanical or cosmetic issues, it probably will be sold to a salvage yard instead of at an auction, and GFA will receive only a small percentage of its retail worth. If you desire to get more for your vehicle (resulting in a higher tax deduction), you may wish to sell it yourself and donate the cash instead.
- If your vehicle sells at an auction or a salvage yard for less than $500, you can deduct its fair market value* up to $499.
- See the IRS brochure, "A Donor's Guide to Vehicle Donations" for more information regarding the tax deductibility of vehicle donations.
- The following websites may be helpful in estimating your vehicle's fair market value*:
Kelley Blue Book
*Generally, fair market value is the price a willing buyer would pay and a willing seller would accept for the vehicle when neither party is compelled to buy or sell and both parties have reasonable knowledge of the relevant facts.