eBay Giving Works
Help the needy with things you no longer need.
You can help support work on the mission field and bless people in need by selling items on eBay! Just choose Gospel for Asia to receive a portion of the funds from your sale. Here's how:
- After logging into eBay, click on the "Sell" link at the top.
- Describe the item you're selling, and then select a category for it.
- When the "Create your listing" page appears, click "Switch to advanced tool" on the upper right hand of the screen.
- Scroll down the page to the "Selling Details" header and find the "Make a Donation" section.
- Click "Or, select another nonprofit you love", search for Gospel for Asia and select us as your nonprofit organization.
- Choose a percentage, from 10% - 100%, of the final sale price to donate. (NOTE: there's a minimum donation of $5 if your item sells.)
- Review and accept the eBay for Charity Terms Conditions. (You'll only have to do this once.)
- In the "Describe the item you're selling" section, we recommend that you include a statement like this:"______ percent of the proceeds from this item's sale will be donated to Gospel for Asia. To find out more about this ministry, go to www.gfa.org."
- Complete the "Create Your Listing" form and submit your listing.
Now you're all set! It's that easy!
When your item sells, your listing fees will be refunded at the same percentage you have selected to donate. Fees for extra listing features are not refunded.
PayPal Giving Fund will process your donation, send it to GFA and send you the receipt for it. The administrative expenses for PayPal Giving Fund vary according to the sale price of the item, up to a maximum of 20 percent of the donation amount.