Donating from Your IRA Account is an Egg-cellent Idea!
You can save on taxes while hatching new lives for Christ in Asia.
Your nest egg can help reduce your taxes while helping people in Asia.
If you are 70½ or older and own an IRA, you can make an IRA charitable rollover gift this year that will:
- Not be taxable as income on transfers up to $100,000
- Not be subject to the 60 percent limitation on charitable gifts
- Bring help and hope to many people in Asia needing to know of Jesus' love
Donating through an IRA Charitable Rollover is easy.
Just contact your IRA administrator to request the transfer. They should have a form for you to fill out to make the request, or you could print and use this sample letter. In order to qualify for the current year’s income tax return, the request should be made in time for the check to leave the administrator’s office on or before December 31st.
Let us know so we can acknowledge your gift and honor your preferences.
After you request an IRA Charitable Rollover from your IRA administrator, please contact our Strategic Giving Department with the following information:
- Your name and address
- The name and address of your IRA administrator
- The date you requested the IRA Charitable Rollover
- The amount of the IRA Charitable Rollover
- Your preference for how you would like your donation used within our ministry
Please contact our Strategic Giving Department if you have any questions about the IRA Charitable Rollover. Or ask your tax advisor about how it may benefit you.