We invite you and your family to join us in prayer for the people of Asia and their needs.
Gospel for Asia staff has a live streamed prayer meeting the first Friday of every month; however, for a time, we are on a brief hiatus from this live streaming. We will still share prayer requests with you and will update this page each month with new requests that we, as a staff, have been praying for.
Please continue to pray with us, and together, let's keep on trusting the Lord to do great and mighty things!
Pray with us for this month’s topics
Love, joy and peace are fruits of the Holy Spirit that God is producing in and through the lives of national missionaries. Through their prayers and service, God is touching men and women with His love, joy and peace. Many people in Asia are recognizing their hearts long for a Savior, and through our prayers, we too can have a part in seeing hearts changed all over Asia.
Learn more about national missionaries in Asia
Here are some ways you can be praying for these national missionaries:
- Praise God for the missionaries who are giving their all for Christ.
- Pray God will raise up more laborers for His work (see Matt. 9:37-38).
- Ask God to provide missionaries with the prayer and financial support they need.
- Pray God will continue to transform many peoples’ hearts in Asia.
Missionaries and their Families
In some ways, missionaries in Asia are no different than us as believers in the West. Along with their ministries, these missionaries have normal family lives and can face similar struggles we face, such as loneliness, sickness or discouragement. Many pastors are also husbands and fathers who are continually learning what it means to love their families well. Missionaries’ wives often lead Women’s Fellowships as they seek to raise their children in a godly manner. And the enemy would like nothing more than to try to tear these precious families apart.
Please pray for missionaries and their families:
- Praise God for the amazing testimony these missionaries and their families are to those around them.
- Pray fathers will grow in loving their wives and children.
- Ask God to give missionaries’ wives strength to encourage their husbands and raise their children well.
- Pray missionary families will continue to be unified as they follow Jesus together.
The cold winter months in many northern regions of Asia can sink well below freezing—some areas may even get covered in snow. Many people living in rural areas can’t afford indoor heating—some can’t even afford a warm blanket for their kids. What’s more, if a missionary lacks a winter coat, sweater or other necessary warm clothes, they might not be able to leave their home to bless other families because it’s too cold outside.
See how you can help provide winter clothing for a missionary in Asia
Here are some ways you can be praying:
- Praise God for the missionaries willing to serve families in these frigid regions.
- Pray God will provide warm blankets and winter clothing for those in need.
- Ask God to give national missionaries stamina and grace to serve in cold areas.
- Pray God will protect those in Asia safe who are helpless against the cold, and pray missionaries will be able to minister to them with practical help and prayer.
Gospel for Asia’s Christmas Gift Catalog
Throughout the past few years, hundreds of thousands of families have been helped through Gospel for Asia’s Christmas Gift Catalog. This colorful catalog is full of practical gifts like chickens, goats and sewing machines that can help a family make a living and break the cycle of poverty. As people in Asia have seen God’s love and care through these gifts, many have put their hope in Christ.
Get a FREE gift catalog
Here are some ideas for how you can pray:
- Praise God for this simple, practical way we can be a part of changing lives in Asia!
- Pray many gifts will be given to help families in Asia.
- Ask God to bless families here in the West also as they give gifts through the catalog.
- Pray many families in Asia will personally experience the grace of God in their lives.