We invite you and your family to join us in prayer for the people of Asia and their needs.
Gospel for Asia staff has a live streamed prayer meeting the first Friday of every month; however, for a time, we are on a brief hiatus from this live streaming. We will still share prayer requests with you and will update this page each month with new requests that we, as a staff, have been praying for.
Please continue to pray with us, and together, let's keep on trusting the Lord to do great and mighty things!
Pray for These Topics
Slums are urban areas densely populated with people living in extreme poverty. Life in the slums holds intense hardships and obstacles, leaving many feeling hopeless and trapped—and many are caught in addictions. But through Gospel for Asia-supported slum ministry, men and women are being counseled to overcome alcoholism through Jesus’ power, the Body of Christ is giving income-generating gifts to families that help them escape poverty, and GFA-supported Bridge of Hope centers are helping care for children by giving them an education and a healthy meal each day.
Please pray for Gospel for Asia-supported slum ministry:
- Praise God for how He is using slum ministry to change families’ lives!
- Pray God will provide for those living in the slums.
- Ask God to reveal Himself to hurting people who are living in poverty.
- Pray God will enable more missionaries to help meet the peoples’ needs.
Bridge of Hope
Gospel for Asia’s Bridge of Hope Program gives impoverished boys and girls the opportunity to receive an education, nutritious food and medical care. Through these demonstrations of love, children are realizing how much God loves them. There are now more than 75,000 children learning and growing in the Bridge of Hope Program!
Here are some ways you can be praying:
- Praise God for the 75,000 children in the Bridge of Hope Program!
- Please pray these children will get a good education, have fun in class and be healthy.
- Ask God to bless the children’s families and to provide for their needs.
- Pray God will make a way for more Bridge of Hope centers to be started across Asia.
Believers in Asia
Although men, women and families in Asia find great joy in walking with the Lord, they often face many difficulties. Some believers don’t have a church nearby where they can fellowship, while others are illiterate and unable to study God’s Word. Many believers have non-Christian spouses, or are even the only believer in their entire family. They often don’t have the support of their friends, family or communities as they walk with the Lord.
Please be praying for believers in Asia:
- Praise God for the men and women in Asia who know and love Jesus!
- Ask God to help believers be an encouragement to the people around them.
- Pray our Christian brothers and sisters will grow in the Lord in the midst of very difficult circumstances.
- Pray believers will have their own Bibles, and pray those who are illiterate will learn how to read.
Gospel for Asia’s IT Department
Gospel for Asia’s US office in Wills Point, TX, is one of the main links connecting supporters and prayer partners to the ministry in Asia. The Information Technology (IT) Department plays a vital role in keeping computers and systems running in this office, which enables us to better serve both the family of sponsors and donors as well as the workers on the field.
Here are some ways you can pray for our IT Department:
- Praise God for the team of people serving in the IT Department!
- Please pray the team will be able to prioritize projects well.
- Ask God to give every member of the IT team good health.
- Pray God will raise up additional staff with Database or System Administration skills.