We invite you and your family to join us in prayer for the people of Asia and their needs.
Gospel for Asia staff has a live streamed prayer meeting the first Friday of every month; however, for a time, we are on hiatus from this live streaming. We will still share prayer requests with you and will update this page each month with new requests that we, as a staff, have been praying for.
Please continue to pray with us, and together, let's keep on trusting the Lord to do great and mighty things!
Pray with us for this month's topics
Bible College Students
Students attending Bible colleges across Asia are hungry to know the Lord more. They give up so much in order to follow God’s call to Bible college, often moving far away from their families. A good number of the men and women who are studying are young in Christ and are seeking to grow in their faith. During their years of study, students pray for God to direct them and give them wisdom on how to minister after they graduate. So let’s come alongside them in their prayer, believing God will answer!
Here are some ideas on how we can be praying:
- Praise God so many students in Asia are pursuing Christ through Bible colleges.
- Ask God to give these students good health as they study and serve.
- Pray students will follow whatever God calls them to do after their studies.
- Pray God will bless the students’ families.
Street Children’s Homes
Imagine if we could spend a day with the kids at a GFA-supported street children’s home—what a joy that would be! We could watch the children laugh and play together, hear them sing a song, see what they’re learning at school and even watch the women missionaries as they tenderly take care of each child. Yet, something is missing. Even though these children are so loved now and are experiencing God in such a personal way, they have gone through so much pain in their lives. Many of them don’t know the love of a mommy or a daddy. Let’s pray for Jesus’ healing and joy in their lives.
Here are some ways you can pray for children in the street children’s homes:
Sisters of Compassion
As Sisters of Compassion enter a village, they bring hope to families in desperate need of God's love. Through their simple acts of service—cleaning up a village, teaching literacy or sewing classes, and helping in vegetable gardens—they are welcomed and appreciated by the villagers. As they pray for individuals, hold worship gatherings and give counsel from God’s Word, their service is a huge help to local pastors and missionaries. Let’s pray God will use their ministry, and pray many hearts will see for themselves the joy of Jesus and His tender lovingkindness.
Here are some ways we can pray:
- Praise God for Sisters of Compassion and their ministry to those in need!
- Pray God will give these sisters good health as they serve their communities.
- Ask God to use Sisters of Compassion to minister to many hurting families.
- Pray many people in Asia will know God in a personal way.
GFA’s Web Department
Every department in GFA’s US office is needed for our ministry in the States to function, and GFA’s Web Department is no exception. Our staff refers to the web staff as the “Web Team,” and as a team, they work together to keep GFA’s website up and running (You wouldn’t be reading this webpage if it weren’t for the department!). So let’s pray for the staff members in this department, and for the website to run smoothly and be a blessing to those who use it.
Here are some ideas for how you can pray for the Web Department:
- Praise God He is using this team to make a difference in peoples’ lives in Asia!
- Pray God will continue to bring joy and unity in the department.
- Ask God to give the team direction for the website and for online communications.
- Pray God will provide for more staff for the Web Department.
If you are skilled in Web Development and are interested in serving the Lord in ministry, consider serving with GFA.
Learn more about joining staff