Financial Integrity & Gospel for Asia
GFA is firmly committed to good stewardship of the funds entrusted to us by our friends and donors. For more than 35 years, we, as a ministry, have been committed to honoring Christ in how we share His message of grace and mercy and how we steward the finances entrusted to us.
In 2017, more than 79 percent of Gospel for Asia’s operating budget was used to minister to people’s spiritual and physical needs, including supporting national missionaries, helping the poor, developing communities in Asia and providing disaster relief and compassionate care.
Some highlights of how your donations helped the people of Asia in 2017:
- 234,356 families were helped through Christmas gifts.
- 289,033 women received free health care training to equip them to take care of their families.
- 50,624 women learned how to read and write.
- 10,965 women received vocational training.
- 600,000 mosquito nets were distributed.
- More than 200,000 blankets were given away.
- 1,245 medical camps were conducted in remote or needy communities.
- 4,673 communities needing clean water had a Jesus Well installed.
- 11,324 BioSand water filters were given to families and individuals.
- 6,364 toilets were installed in needy communities.
Learn more about GFA's financial integrity and best practices »